The default output for the Cabinets by Computer support portal is set to Internet Explorer.
This can be updated to the web browser of choice through your WoodCAM Maintenance tab.
Please be very careful when making adjustments to data within your WoodCAM settings as this can cause configuration issues.
1. Navigate to Maintenance > Configuration / Installation
2. Navigate to the Programs tab of your WoodCAM System Configuration.
3. Identify the browser location of your preferred web browser. The easiest way to do this is to right-click on your web browser shortcut, and navigate to Properties.
4. Copy and paste the 'Target' browser location into your WoodCAM programs tab. In this example Firefox is the preferred web browser, so the 'Target' location is "C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe"
5. Now navigate to Help > Cabinets by Computer Support Portal to launch the portal in your preferred web browser.